- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable, water based degreaser
- Specially formulated for the removal of heavy grease & oil
- Formulated with naturally derived ingredients that degrade rapidly
- User friendly, water based degreaser with no known hazardous decomposition products
- Poses none of the transport, storage & handling problems associated with petroleum hydrocarbon based degreasers
- Suitable for use in environmentally sensitive areas
- Contains fast-break surfactants
Ideally suited for the cleaning & degreasing of heavy machinery, mining equipment, immersion cleaning, the removal of heavy grease & oil, cleaning of contaminated concrete floors, in parts washers & as a solvent in ultrasonic cleaning machines
Directions for Use
ENVIRO Degreaser is recommended to be used undiluted, however it may be mixed with water up to 5:1 for economy & according to the cleaning requirements.
ENVIRO Degreaser is normally used in 1 of 3 ways:
- Spray-on or brush-on: apply ENVIRO Degreaser liberally to parts to be cleaned & allow to stand for 5 minutes before rinsing clean.
- Immersion: soak article for at least 15 minutes. For tough grease overnight soaking may be required. Remove article from solution, drain & rinse clean.
- Concrete Cleaning: apply to concrete & allow 2 to 3 minutes to soak in. Scrub with a yard broom or stiff brush then rinse clean.
Pack sizes: 1 litre, 5 litre, 15 litre, 20 litre, 200 litre, 1000 litre.
See Product Sheet for full details.